Chiropractic is a safe, natural approach to health and wellness. It is based off of the concept that our nervous system controls our bodies. Our nervous system includes our brain, spinal cord, and all of the nerves that exit the spinal cord. Our spinal cord is protected by our spinal column, which is made up of 24 vertebrae. When those vertebrae have moved out of their designed position, it can lead to a misalignment of the spine and an interference of the nervous system. The interference of the nervous system, also known as a subluxation, leads to decreased wellness and ill-health in our bodies. After determining the area where a subluxation exists, chiropractors use either manual or instrumental techniques to adjust and align the spine.
Chiropractic can help you with:
- ADHD and allergies
- Neck pain, back pain, knee pain, and ankle pain
- Improved athletic performance
- Sciatica, headaches, and migraines
- Ear infections and carpal tunnel
- Colic, pregnancy and birth
- TMJ, vertigo, and asthma
- Bedwetting, osteoarthritis, and pinched nerve
- Plantar fasciitis, PMS, scoliosis, and shoulder pain
- Stress, tennis elbow, and overall wellness
What is Spinal Decompression Therapy?
Spinal decompression is a form of therapy that is used to relieve pain that has been caused by the compression of an inter-vertebral disc that adds pressure to a nerve.
How does it work?
Spinal decompression uses distractive forces to create a negative pressure in the center of the intervertebral disc (IVD). By adding this negative pressure, a vacuum effect occurs and decreases the size of the bulging and/or herniated disc, thus relieving or eliminating pain. This treatment is a non-invasive, drug free, non-surgical treatment for low back pain, neck pain, and many other symptoms.
Who is a candidate for spinal decompression?
Patients that are experiencing:
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Disc bulge or disc herniation
- Spinal stenosis
- Numbness / tingling down arms or legs.
Effective laser therapy administration is a direct function of power of the laser light and dose delivered. Administering the optimal treatment dose to patients produces consistent positive outcomes. Class IV therapy lasers provide a deeper depth of tissue penetration and ultimately provide a dose that results in positive reproducible outcomes. Higher wattage also results in faster treatment times and provides results unachievable with low wattage lasers. These lasers provide a level of versatility unrivaled by other Class I, II, and IIIb lasers due to their ability to treat both superficial and deep tissue conditions. Laser Therapy allows us to provide our patients with a diverse portfolio of options when determining the best way to approach an injury challenge. This unique therapy can be used as…
- An adjunct to prescription drugs
- A substitute for surgery
- A pre-surgery treatment
- A post-surgery treatment to accelerate healing
- A long-term pain management system
- An acute injury treatment
Laser therapy has been adopted as an essential pain management tool by athletic trainers in the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, FIFA and Olympic teams. LiteCure Medical is the preferred laser therapy manufacturer of professional trainers because we deliver consistent results. Elite athletes consistently rejoin the team faster when this energizing treatment is part of the treatment plan.
- Effective for difficult conditions
- Alternative to surgery
- Fast treatment times
- Easy non-invasive treatment
- Scientifically proven treatment
We have an in-house Massage Therapist that can relax your cares away or focus on a more rehabilitative massage. The choice is yours!
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Improved range of motion
- Enhanced immunity within your body
- Increased joint flexibility
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Release endorphins
This treatment uses heat, ice, and electrical muscle stimulation therapy on trigger points to relieve pain.
Benefits of Physiotherapy:
- Muscle strength and flexibility restored
- Eliminate or minimize pain
- Increased function and endurance
Trigger point therapy is a technique that involves putting pressure on tender muscle tissue in order to relieve pain. WHAT CAUSES TRIGGER POINTS?
Trigger points can be caused by many things, but mainly by birth trauma, an injury, poor posture, over-exertion, or stress.
Benefits of trigger point therapy:
- Eliminating or reducing pain
- Reducing swelling and stiffness
- Increased range of motion
- Improved circulation and flexibility
We offer a simple yet Advanced System that promotes a safe, natural approach to weight loss that is based on eating “REAL FOODS”. Unlike most programs that focus on suppressing the appetite and limiting food intake, we will coach you on what foods to eat that will optimize nutrition intake and promote fat-burning while restricting those foods that quickly turn to fat. Your Weight Loss Will Be Substantial, Seeing Results Every Day Will Keep You Motivated!
The rate of weight loss experienced on the WLC protocol is safe and motivating. Our clients lose an average of three to five+ pounds per week. The amount you lose can be influenced by individual variables such as age, gender, starting weight and how strictly you follow the program.
The Difference is Clear:
- Advanced supplementation that both complements a diet and acts as a catalyst in getting you to your goal weight much faster.
- A step by step process to insure great results as well as a exit strategy to get you to your goal and KEEP YOU THERE.
- Our program builds a lifestyle around good, healthy eating habits. 80% of your battle comes from proper nutrition. We give you the tools you need.
- NO Surgery
- NO Prescription Drugs or Harmful Hormones
- No Pre-Packaged Foods
- Not An Exercise Program