Chiropractic is a safe, natural approach to health and wellness, used by our Chattanooga Chiropractors. It is based off of the concept that our nervous system controls our bodies. Our nervous system includes our brain, spinal cord, and all of the nerves that exit the spinal cord. Our spinal cord is protected by our spinal column, which is made up of 24 vertebrae. When those vertebrae have moved out of their designed position, it can lead to a misalignment of the spine and an interference of the nervous system. The interference of the nervous system, also known as a subluxation, leads to decreased wellness and ill-health in our bodies. After determining the area where a subluxation exists, chiropractors use either manual or instrumental techniques to adjust and align the spine.
Spine anatomy with ciculatory system
How our Chattanooga Chiropractors can help you:
- ADHD and allergies
- Neck pain, back pain, knee pain, and ankle pain
- Improved athletic performance
- Sciatica, headaches, and migraines
- Ear infections and carpal tunnel
- Colic, pregnancy and birth
- TMJ, vertigo, and asthma
- Bedwetting, osteoarthritis, and pinched nerve
- Plantar fasciitis, PMS, scoliosis, and shoulder pain
- Stress, tennis elbow, and overall wellness
Our Chattanooga Chiropractors have experience with most types of chronic pain and can help with your overall wellness. If you are looking for a Chiropractor in Chattanooga, give us a call and see if we can’t have you on your way to Superior Physical Health.